Friday 13 April 2018

My Five March 2018 Favourite Buys


My favourite March buys


I can not believe that March has been and gone, Spring still has not sprung here in the UK but weather men promise that the warmer weather is on its way next week with temperatures reaching the low 20's - we shall see!

The high street shops now all have their summer clothes in stock, tassels, pompoms and embellishments of various kinds seem to be the key look at the moment, and mustard yellow and dusky pink are some of the key colours of the season.

Home wise the shops haven't updated much, still lots of amazing smelling candles out there and lots of textured and geo print cushions - and what woman doesn't love a cushion or 10?

Sumptuous faux fur cushions
£8.40 in the Dunelm Sale

That said one of my March buys were some faux Mongolian cushions from Dunelm Mill that were £8.40 in the sale down from £12 and I (and the dogs!) absolutely love them! 
I chose a natural shade as I will get more use from them as they will go with any decor should I choose to re cycle them in different rooms around the house. 
A sumptuous faux fur on the front and a faux suede on the back... I cant stop stroking them!

Dunelm Mill have a fabulous
selection of candles.


My second March buy was also from Dunelm Mill that was only 75p in the sale, not sure what the original price was, but OMG 75p!

A gorgeous smelling rose and bay fragrance candle - its smells divine, I'm obsessed! They also had other delicious fragrances too.

Also from Dunelm Mill (bit of a theme here...) Method cleaning products after watching various You Tube videos of people cleaning - as you do! I am a convert they all smell so nice and clean so well, The Lavender cleaner cuts through grease so easily, my favourite 3 of the moment are: 

Method Cleaners, you will never
buy other cleaning products once you have
tried Method they are amazing!
Method multi-surface - pink grapefruit
Method  squirt and mop - lemon and ginger floor cleaner - amazing!
& Method multi-surface non-toxic cleaner - French lavender

The Method products may be a tad more expensive but the are so worth it they are great products, I don't buy any other cleaners now.

Method cleaning products are also available in all major supermarkets.

You can check out Dunelm Mill by clicking HERE.

Method cleaners website; https://methodproducts.co.uk

My fourth March favourite is NOT from Dunelm but e-bay - again inspired by You Tube my spray mop. Why did I not know about this mop sooner? 
Spray Mop a mop that will
change your way of
cleaning.

It was less than £10.00 and makes mopping so easy saving lots of time and effort. There is a small tank that is removable that you fill with cleaning solution and water which is sprayed onto the floor when a trigger on the handle is pressed. A removable micro fiber pad that is attached to the head of the mop cleans and dries as you mop cutting down floor drying time by half! The micro fibre pad is easily removed and washed in the washing machine when dirty and can be dried in the tumble drier ready to be used again.
You can buy your spray mop HERE - like me you will wonder why you never had one sooner!


I am a little bit in love with my final March favourite is this cute stripey eyelash t-shirt from Next.
Stripes are always a big trend in any season, but the eyelash detail just gives it that extra edge. Team it with a biker jacket, skinny jeans and a Chelsea boot for yummy mummy school run style, at just £15 you know its a summer must have!




I hope you have enjoyed my March favourites, if you have I would love you to follow/ share/ subscribe to my blog. I post new blogs at least once a week. If you would like me to review or write about something in particular please leave me a comment and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment